Our COVID-19 Policy
The safety of our technicians and our customers remains our highest priority at this time, and we are constantly staying updated on the latest advice and recommendations from government authorities.
We are fully committed to ensuring cleaning continuity and supporting our customers through these unprecedented times, so you can be confident that Complete Green Clean is open for business. We’re monitoring developments and adapting our processes in response every day.
We pride ourselves on the measures we take to ensure your home or business is dirt-free. We take the time to get carpet cleaning, window cleaning, end of lease cleaning, exterior cleaning and home cleaning to ensure that you are spending time in the healthiest environment possible – especially now you are spending increased time at home.
Some of the measures we have undertaken include:
- Ensuring all team members are provided with complete PPE (Personal Protection Equipment).
- Regularly update our team with information about coronavirus symptoms and transmission;
- Providing greater awareness and instructions for increased hygiene practices;
Our technicians clean and sterlise all equipment prior to entering your premises. They also wear face masks throughout the cleaning process and maintain a safe distance from anyone else in the home.
All payments are invoiced so you don't have to interact with EFTPOS machines or use cash.
We will only come to your premises if:
- No one in your home is in forced quarantine due to having a positive COVID-19 result, coming into contact with a person who has COVID-19, or returning from overseas in the last 14 days
- No one in your home has any symptoms of illness – including cough, sneezing, runny nose, fever